Calm | Peace | Communication
Butterflies may be seen as symbols of life, endurance, change, and hope.
Blue Lace Agate is a stone of encouragement and support. This stone can help to ease any sense of agitation or upsetting feelings. It may assist you to heal old unresolved issues. Its quiet calming energy is a stone that allows your vibration to lift, while elevating your communication abilities.
Allow the calming vibration to attract peace and harmony to all areas of your life.
- 1 x Blue Lace Agate Butterfly Pendant intuitvely chosen for you
- 45cm Sterling Silver Chain or Sterling Silver Chain with Gold Plating
- Handcrafted Blue Lace Agate Butterfly shaped pendant with Sterling Silver bail
- app. 13mm (Butterfly) / app.20mm (total pendant length)
- The pendant can come off the chain so you may be able to add it to any chain you already have (this will depend on the size of the clasps on your chain).
- Please note:
- Photos are for reference purposes only. Due to the nature of this stone, all pendants will vary slightly in colour and pattern.
- Pendants are made to order so may take up to three extra working days to dispatch.
Love and Care
- You can charge/cleanse your crystal pendant by placing it on a Selenite Plate overnight or under the moonlight. You can also cleanse with Palo Santo or by using a Smudge stick.
- Do not cleanse your pendant with water as this can damage the plating.We advise you not to wear your jewellery: in any kind of water, or when using lotions or perfumes, cleaning products, or any other liquids.
- All jewellery is delicate, so please handle it with care.
- Store in a cool, dry place
Please note: Sample images only. All images are taken in sunlight to capture the depths of colour in each piece. As a natural specimen, its appearance may vary slightly from the images shown depending on your screen resolution and they may contain tiny fissures which are part of its natural form.
Disclaimer: We at Selene Crystals cannot give out medical advice. Healing crystals should not be used as a replacement for medical treatment, diagnosis or examination. For medical advice, please consult a licenced health care professional.