Abundance | Wealth | Protection
Pyrite is a very positive and uplifting crystal to wear. It will help invite in positive energy and it is extremely protective against negative energy.
- Radiates optimistic and cheerful energy that is also solid and grounding.
- Protective and can shield you from negative energies while promoting a happy and cheerful state of being.
- Helps facilitate better judgment and a clear mental state.
- It is an excellent stone to help with any business endeavors, as well as academic pursuits.
Use your crystal to invite in abundance, increase your willpower and focus and invite positive energy into your aura.
Affirmation: I have the power to creawte all the success and prosperity I desire. I live a life full of abundance of love, money, friends, and opportunities. I feel extremely blessed and lucky to have all that I do. I am so thankful for everything in my life.
- Pyrite claw pendant with Silver plating
- Approx 2.5cm length (pendant)
- Free 80cm fine silver tone twist chain
- Crystal information card
- Velvet pouch to protect your necklace
Love and Care
You can charge/cleanse your crystal pendant by placing it on a Selenite Plate overnight or under the moonlight. You can also cleanse with Palo Santo or by using a Smudge stick. Do not cleanse your pendant with water as this can not only damage the silver plating, but also damage the Pyrite due to its mineral properties.
We advise you not to wear your fashion jewellery:
- in any kind of water
- when using lotions or perfumes, cleaning products, or any other liquids
Store in a cool, dry place like the Velvet pouch
Please note: All photos are taken in sunlight to capture the depths of colour in each piece. As a natural specimen, its appearance may vary slightly from the images shown depending on your screen resolution and they may contain tiny fissures which are part of its natural form.
Disclaimer: We at Selene Crystals cannot give out medical advice. Healing crystals should not be used as a replacement for medical treatment, diagnosis or examination. For medical advice, please consult a licenced health care professional.