Wear your earrings to invite in abundance, increase your willpower and focus and invite positive energy into your aura.
Pyrite is a very positive and uplifting crystal to wear. It will help invite in positive energy and it is extremely protective against negative energy.
- Radiates optimistic and cheerful energy that is also solid and grounding.
- Protective and can shield you from negative energies while promoting a happy and cheerful state of being.
- Helps facilitate better judgment and a clear mental state.
- It is an excellent stone to help with any business endeavors, as well as academic pursuits.
Affirmation: I have the power to create all the success and prosperity I desire. I live a life full of abundance of love, money, friends, and opportunities. I feel extremely blessed and lucky to have all that I do. I am so thankful for everything in my life.
- Stone: Pyrite
- Stone Size: approx 4mm - 7mm
- Material: Silver or Gold Electroplated studs. Nickel Free.
Please allow for variance in the pairs, for each stone is as unique as the person that will receive it!
- 1 Pair of Pyrite Studs
- Crystal information card
- Gift pouch
Love and Care
You can charge/cleanse your crystal earrings by placing it on a Selenite Plate overnight or under the moonlight. You can also cleanse with Palo Santo or by using a Smudge stick. Do not cleanse with water as this can not only damage the electroplating, but also damage the Pyrite due to its mineral properties.
We advise you not to wear your jewellery:
- in any kind of water
- when using lotions or perfumes, cleaning products, or any other liquids
Store in a cool, dry place like the Velvet pouch
Please note: All photos are taken in sunlight to capture the depths of colour in each piece. As a natural specimen, its appearance may vary slightly from the images shown depending on your screen resolution and they may contain tiny fissures which are part of its natural form.
Disclaimer: We at Selene Crystals cannot give out medical advice. Healing crystals should not be used as a replacement for medical treatment, diagnosis or examination. For medical advice, please consult a licenced health care professional.